MedEx Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: June 30th, 2022
If you’re dissatisfied with a purchase, We invite You to read our refund and return policy. The following conditions apply to any items or services that you bought from Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The meanings of words with the first letter capitalized are defined as follows. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
For the purposes of this Refund and Return Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to MedEx Ventures Co., Ltd., 10-95/97 Trendy Building, 6th Floor, Soi Sukhumvit 13 Sukhumvit Road, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110.
- Service refers to the Website
- Packages are the medical and non-medical assistance provided by Our facilities or Our partner providers’ facilities as part of the Service, such as appointments and treatments scheduled on the Service that may be redeemed at either.
- Goods refer to the physical items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders are any paid requests made by You to acquire Products or Packages from Us.
- Website refers to MedEx portal accessible from https://medex.com.np
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
3. Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order for Packages as per the following terms:
3.1 If you cancel an Order before 4 PM (GMT+7) the next day after making the payment, you can receive an 80% refund. For example, if you want to cancel your reservation, for example, after making it on March 25th, 2022 at 10 AM; You may do so and receive an 80% refund if you notify the company before 4:00 PM on March 26th, 2022.
3.2 If you cancel an Order before 4 PM (GMT+7) one day before the appointment date, you will receive a 50% refund. For example, if you scheduled a lab test for March 29th at 10 AM, you may cancel and receive a 50 percent refund if you notify the laboratory by 4 PM on March 28th, 2022.
3.3 The refund is not allowed if you cancel the order after 4 PM (GMT+7) one day before the appointment date.
3.4 In case the refund request time is both before 4 PM (GMT+7) the next day after making the payment and before 4 PM (GMT+7) one day before the appointment date, the condition for the latter will be applicable.
3.5 If You request a Full Refund and submit a medical certificate certifying that the Package is not fit for You due to an unforeseen medical condition, the Company can give You a complete refund.
3.6 If our partner shop, clinic, or hospital is unable to provide Packages to customers who have paid for them, the Company can give a full refund.
3.7 We cannot return payments made directly to our partner service. If you are dissatisfied with the service provided by our partners, please contact us at email@example.com with a statement of your issue. We will escalate the complaint to the provider in an attempt to address the problem and take necessary actions.
Take note that the Company will request for cancellation reasons or other causes so we may improve our service.
The deadline for canceling an Order for Goods is 7 days after you receive the product or at which a third party you have designated, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the goods delivered.
To exercise Your right of cancellation, You must notify Us in writing. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By submitting the refund request form at https://medex.com.np/refund
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Refund Timeframe
We will refund You within 45-60 days from the appointment date for Packages or the day We receive the returned items in the case of Goods. We’ll use the same payment method as you used for your Order, and you may be charged additional fees as a result. Refunds are subject to the transaction and exchange fees.
5. Returning Goods
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
MedEx Ventures Co., Ltd, 10-95/97 Trendy Building, 6th Floor, Soi Sukhumvit 13 Sukhumvit Road, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You will receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
7. Conditions for Returns
For the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods are in the original packaging and not used or damaged
- The Goods must have the receipt or proof of purchase
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://medex.com.np/contact
- By phone number: +66023284866
- By mail: MedEx Ventures Co., Ltd, 10-95/97 Trendy Building, 6th Floor, Soi Sukhumvit 13 Sukhumvit Road, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110