Repatriation Flight for Thai and Non-Thai Nationals by Shree Airlines SHA 4285 (Chartered Flight) on 20 March 2021
The Royal Thai Embassy in Kathmandu will arrange a repatriation flight (chartered flight) from Kathmandu to Bangkok for Thai and non-Thai nationals on 20 March 2021. Non-Thai nationals of the types permitted according to current Thai laws and regulations are allowed to take this repatriation flight. Information on the aforementioned flight is as follows:
- Flight Information
The flight SHA 4285 operated by Shree Airlines is scheduled to depart from Kathmandu on 20 March 2021 at 07.00 hrs. and arrive in Bangkok on the same day at 11.15 hrs.
USD 390 per person or approximately NPR 47,300 The airline ticket eon be purchased directly at Shrec Airlines’ Head Office.
- Number of passengers: At least 5 persons including Thai and non-Thai
The Embassy is informed that should there be less than 5 registered passengers, the Shree Airlines reserves the right not to operate the said flight or adjust the air fare so as to cover its ground handling costs. In either case. the Embassy shall contact the registered passengers individually for their decision.
- Eligible applicants
Eligible applicants are in accordance with the Regulation issued under Section 9 of the Emergency Decree on Public Administration in Emergency Situations E. 2548 (2005) (No. 12) dated 30 June B.E. 2563 (2020). as amended by the Regulation issued under Section 9 of the Emergency Decree on Public Administration in Emergency Situations B.E. 2548 (2005) (No. 13) dated 31 July B.E. 2563 (2020). Please find more information at https://www.thaiembnepal.org.np/downloads/SOP-for-COE-Application-5-Jan-2021752953381559092445.pdf.Currently, they include (1 ) persons on diplomatic or consular missions or under international organisations, (2) vehicle operators and crew members. (3) non-Thai nationals who are spouses, parents or children of Thai nationals. (4) non-Thai nationals who have a certificate of residence, including their spouses and children, (5) non-Thai nationals who have a work permit or have been granted permission to work in the Kingdom, including their spouses or children. (6) non-Thai nationals who arc students of educational establishments in Thailand approved by Thai authorities. including their parents or guardians. except for students of non-formal schools in accordance with laws on private schools or of any other similar private educational establishments. (7) non-Thai nationals who need to receive medical treatment in Thailand. including their accompanying persons. except for treatment for COVID-19. (8) Thailand Elite visa holder, (9) Long Stay (0-A), Long Stay 10 years (0-X) and Non-Immigrant 0 (Retirement) visa holders. (10) APEC Business Travel Card holders, (I 1) Special Tourist Visa (STV) holders, Tourist Visa (TR) holders, and those who are eligible for visa exemption. (12) Non-Immigrant Visa (Non-B) holders, who conduct business, meeting or investing/saving in Thailand, (13) approved film crew members, (14) transit passengers. (15) non-Thai nationals who participate in sport activities/tournaments, (16) non-Thai nationals who are in short-tam study or training courses, do an internship or attend religious activities in Thailand. (17) former Thai citizens. and (18) non-Thai nationals who are requested for court appearance in Thailand.
5.1 Eligible non-Thai nationals, as listed above in 4, arc required to obtain an appropriate visa and a ‘Certificate of Entry (COE) issued by the Royal Thai Embassy. Information for required documents for entering Thailand during the period of COVID-19 can be accessed at the Embassy’s website: https://www.thaiembnepal.org.np/?do-services&index-declarationForms&lang-en
5.2 For the application for the COE, the applicants are kindly requested to register and submit all documents required, including proofs of confirmed flight ticket and the confirmation of the Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ), Alternative Local Quarantine (ALQ), Golf Quarantine (GQ), Organizational Quarantine (OQ) or Alternative Hospital Quarantine (A11Q). through an online 2-step application system at https://coethalland.mfa.go.th/. Please note that the Embassy may need up to 7 working days for the approval of visa and the issuance of the Certificate of Entry (COE). All applicants are requested to submit all required documents. including a valid visa/re-entry visa, by 12 March 2021.
6. Required documents upon arrival in Thailand
- Certificate of Entry (COE) issuer] by the Embassy
- Valid visa or reentry permit, if applicable
- Declaration Form, completed and signed by applicants
- Medical certificate with RT-PCR laboratory result indicating that COVID-19 is not detected, issued not more than 72 hours before departure
- Fit to Fly Health Certificate issued not more than 72 hours before departure (Please find samples thereof in the Embassy’s website.)
- ASQ/ALQ/GQ/OQ/AHQ reservation confirmation
- Health insurance policy covering all expenditures and medical expenses related to COVID-19 with a minimum coverage of 100,000 USD.
- All applicants are kindly requested to download “Thailand Plus” application prior to their arrival in Thailand. Please note that the 6-digit code received during the COE application and the number of COE (located on the top left corner) will also be utilized for the registration on the ‘Thailand Plus’ application.
7. For further information, please contact the Consular Section via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel. +977 1 437 1410 ext. 21 between 09.30-12.30 and 13.30-16.00 hrs. (Monday-Friday).
Royal Thai Embassy,
3 March 2021